Faster loading for 3rd party cart to enable CBD sales

I'm using Foxy.io's shopping cart which modifies the Squarespace commerce buttons to enable CBD sales on my Squarespace account at www.embodygreencbd.com.

If I click on the shopping cart or the add to cart buttons before the page loads fully, the actions affect my Squarespace commerce account which is an issue. However, if I let the page load fully, the shopping cart and add to cart buttons affect my Foxy.io cart which is the desired outcome.

Is there a way to load the Foxy.io customizations sooner so there isn't an issue before things load fully and user the cart and buy now buttons always apply to the Foxy.io account?

Edited by embodygreen
Missing URL

Can you provide a working link to a product on the site so that we can see the issue? Foxy.io should place nice with Squarespace. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

You cannot make the Foxy code load faster, but you can prevent visitors clicking or viewing these elements whilst the Foxy code is loading.

To do this edit the Custom CSS to hide them (or ignore pointer events within them). This will take effect earlier in the page loading process. You can then edit the Foxy script to unhide them (or allow clicking) when the page has loaded.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.