Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How do I create a price structure like this, so when customers add products, discounts would automatically occur

Hello,

i want to create a price structure like this,

1 for £12

2 for £20

3 for £25 and any additional products added will be £6.

How would i go about making it so that it automatically discounts and gives the right price, all the products will be a set price of £12.

if anyone can assist i will be very grateful. Thank you

This isn't a feature on Squarespace. The only workaround is to add variants that customers must select before adding to their cart. 

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

2 hours ago, Duraggy said:

Could you explain a bit more in depth about what you mean by adding variants please.

Sure. Product variants are variations of a product with different attributes and sometimes different prices. For example, a t-shirt may have different sizes at different prices. In your case, you may want to have a variants called Single, Pack of 2 and Pack of 3, each with a different price (£12, £20, £25). Customers can then choose between these options using a drop-down menu.

d46eabd9f6de3abb7286f01004ea5191.jpg?ima

For more information, see Adding product variants.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.