Question About Squarespace functionality

Hi all, I mostly work on Shopify but I'm helping a friend out with their website that sells art prints and digital courses. Is the following possible with Squarespace's ecom features?

The first and most important thing is to set things up so that when a customer buys a course (service) they are sent an email that includes a link to a webpage and a password to tog into that page. We also want customers to be able to buy multiple products and to buy and use gift cards.

Also, we'd want to have different confirmation emails going out to people who buy a digital product than someone who buys a physical product.

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Views 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, GlassVial28 said:

Is the following possible with Squarespace's ecom features?

When a customer buys a course (service) they are sent an email that includes a link to a webpage and a password to tog into that page.

Currently, you can use Squarespace's Campaigns feature to automatically send an email to a customer who buys a specific product. These are known as customer activity automations and are triggered by customers making purchases.

We also want customers to be able to buy multiple products

Customers can buy multiple products in one transaction, unless the product is a subscription product. Subscription products must be purchased individually.

We also want customers to buy and use gift cards.

Squarespace supports their own gift cards.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 3 months later...