Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Header 7.1 Layout

marketingm

Question

Does anyone know how I can achieve this header on 7.1 (see screenshot attached)?

Obviously I can change the layout so the logo is above the navigation but how can I colour block the navigation and make sure the logo appears on it's own background?

@tuanphan¬†tagging you incase you know of a solution. ūüôā

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 1.07.29 pm.png

2 answers to this question

Please post the URL for your site. It's hard to help if we don't have something to see and work with.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as best , and see my profile. Thanks for your support!

6 hours ago, marketingm said:

Does anyone know how I can achieve this header on 7.1 (see screenshot attached)?

Obviously I can change the layout so the logo is above the navigation but how can I colour block the navigation and make sure the logo appears on it's own background?

@tuanphan¬†tagging you incase you know of a solution. ūüôā

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 1.07.29 pm.png

Hi. This is possible. I solved a same case on forum a few weeks ago.

You can change header layout to Logo - Navigation or Navigation - Logo, then share site url, we can check easier.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care