Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Random populating gallery

thisisclay

Question

I'm in the process of updating my portfolio website. I'm using Squarespace 7.0 using the Wexley template

I would like to have my page as one big gallery that randomly populates images. Kind of like an old tumblr page.

I did some research and found this plugin but I can't seem to get it to work. https://www.sqspthemes.com/plugins/gallery-random-order

Any advice?

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

5 answers to this question

Please post the URL for your site.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as best , and see my profile. Thanks for your support!

4 hours ago, creedon said:

Please post the URL for your site.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

We can then take a look at your issue.

The site that is live is a different template and layout than the one I am currently working on. 

This would be a close example to what the new layout will look like. 

However I want the images to populate randomly.

https://www.ceenphoto.com/

23 hours ago, creedon said:

I'm interested in seeing the actual site with the failing code so I can see if there is a reason the code is not working.

The actual site is in a different layout. 

The one with the failing code is still in preview until I get the code working properly. I don't want to launch a faulty site. Also I don't think its possible to share a preview. Below is an attached screen shot of the site. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 10.18.11 AM.png