How can I hide the 'Quantity Select' field on a product page?

Go to solution Solved by Trey_SQSP,

On 10/31/2020 at 9:20 AM, tuanphan said:

Edit Product > Additional Info > Add Code Block > Paste your Shopify Code

If you want to move it to any position in Description, please describe in detail, we can help easier

You are amazing thank you!

• 1 month later...

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

/* hide cart quantity */

.CartTable-itemQuantity-225eT,
.CartTableRow-itemQuantity-LwuRx

{

display: none;

}

This will hide all quantities on the cart page.

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 12/29/2020 at 5:32 PM, creedon said:

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

/* hide cart quantity */

.CartTable-itemQuantity-225eT,
.CartTableRow-itemQuantity-LwuRx

{

display: none;

}

This will hide all quantities in on the cart page.

Let us know how it goes.

I'm afraid that didn't work for me 😞

1 hour ago, morepostal said:

I'm afraid that didn't work for me 😞

Please post the URL for you site.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so. Post the password here.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 12/31/2020 at 11:47 AM, morepostal said:

I'm afraid that didn't work for me 😞 .

Works a treat for me when I modify your site locally.

526018263_ScreenShot2021-01-02at5_59_19PM.thumb.png.d353f64f26f5e535cceb5cccef8225e6.png

Have you refreshed you cart page? Are you viewing your site in Full Preview or in an Incognito window?

17 hours ago, creedon said:

526018263_ScreenShot2021-01-02at5_59_19PM.thumb.png.d353f64f26f5e535cceb5cccef8225e6.png

Have you refreshed you cart page? Are you viewing your site in Full Preview or in an Incognito window?

So strange, it's still not working. I'll post the screen shot if theres anything notably wrong. Is it maybe because you aren't able to edit the appearance of the cart page? I know that the checkout page you aren't able to edit the appearance with css. I also have inputted the qty hide from the thread above and it worked, am I improperly separating the two codes?

( I also refreshed on a new tab and it's not working there either) 

848357282_ScreenShot2021-01-03at11_22_56AM.thumb.png.9f83260f1b8316bc82863b4218a6f531.png

Edited by morepostal
1 hour ago, morepostal said:

So strange, it's still not working. I'll post the screen shot if theres anything notably wrong.

You will need an !important on line 8 of your screenshot, so that it reads

display:none !important;

Once you've saved this and then refreshed the cart page, it should remove the Qty column.

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

On 1/3/2021 at 12:41 PM, paul2009 said:

You will need an !important on line 8 of your screenshot, so that it reads

display:none !important;

Once you've saved this and then refreshed the cart page, it should remove the Qty column.

If this helps you, please click "Like" below  ⬇️

On 1/2/2021 at 6:04 PM, creedon said:

I got it to work now with the combo of both these posts. Thank you for your help! 

• 1 year later...
10 minutes ago, ErikaLynn said:

I want remove the qty dropdown from the fabric store but not the pillow store.

Did you see the answer provided in the other thread where you asked this question?

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 weeks later...