Does anyone have suggestions on how to improve my site?

• Replies 2
  • Views 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, 

For starters, I love your logo and colour way throughout. Also, all your social media links work. 

1. On the home page, I'm a bit confused why you have your first image as a photograph of nature when you are website for accounting. If it's to suggest peace of mind, business growth, etc. that might get lost on someone. I like the layout of the 'Our Core Values' and it fits nicely on my laptop screen. I feel like to tie your website together, you should include another section for your 'services' and maybe even 'reviews' with buttons to go to the relevant pages. 

2. I feel like with the 'services' page, each subheading needs a price description, price range and what to expect or why this would be beneficial for their business, especially when compared to your competitors. 

3. Lastly, I feel like your 'Contact' page could just have a couple of sentences next to the form to suggest why they might contact you e.g. for a quote, to have advice on what to do next, etc. It also makes that page a lot more friendly and welcoming.  

Good luck and you can take all of this board or none of it. 

• Consider not using the purple for the background as it's quite intense
  • Consider trying to match your fonts a bit more with your logo
  • Put some sort of CTA on the homepage or add a contact form or something
  • Services page has no action. What do you want them to do when they check your services? How are you directing them to do that?
  • Consider how you're actually directing your users through the site. How are you encouraging them to take action and hire you? Why?
  • Consider your copy. What practical purpose does it serve? And how does that help your clients specifically?

I would seriously consider getting a copywriter or at least some help editing, and taking some time to consider what the purpose of the site is and how it serves that. If you want some help, feel free to reach out but I would ask you:

How does your site compare to competitors?

As a user, do you think it directs visitors towards hiring you? If so, can you explain how? If you can't that might be a sign.

Work With Me 🖥️💻📱

Please remember to tag me so that I get a notification and respond to your help requests.

If my answers have helped you, please drop a like and mark my answer as best to help other users find solutions quickly.

You can also thank me or make requests by buying me a coffee . (Caffeine fuels me to take more requests)

For Squarespace Tips & Tricks, visit @squareskills (Youtube 📺 Tutorials)

For Premium and FREE plugins, visit Squareskills (Plugin Store) 🧩

Some links may be affiliate/referral links.