Hello,

The epoxy art is lovely and the colors vibrant.

I give a site very limited time to convince me that I can find the product of my dreams there.  So, as a site visitor I want to know what serving items I might purchase: coasters, a cutting block of x size, and so on. I don't want to be required to look through the blue, green and pink collections to see what colors I might purchase one particular product in.

I also want to know the type of wood used and some proof that the items are safe for food service. Hand crafted?

Equally important, do you offer a particular set of products that are customized in the same abstract manner, the main difference being that each item comes in one of three colors? If that's true, when you name each separate product in the "Blue" collection, for example, a different name that seems to refer to the decorative pattern, rather than the product's function. So, I'm going to assume that if I ordered three "Rivers," I'm going to get three exact replicas of what I see in the photo.

Good luck!

18 hours ago, b1234gn said:

Hello,

The epoxy art is lovely and the colors vibrant.

I give a site very limited time to convince me that I can find the product of my dreams there.  So, as a site visitor I want to know what serving items I might purchase: coasters, a cutting block of x size, and so on. I don't want to be required to look through the blue, green and pink collections to see what colors I might purchase one particular product in.

I also want to know the type of wood used and some proof that the items are safe for food service. Hand crafted?

Equally important, do you offer a particular set of products that are customized in the same abstract manner, the main difference being that each item comes in one of three colors? If that's true, when you name each separate product in the "Blue" collection, for example, a different name that seems to refer to the decorative pattern, rather than the product's function. So, I'm going to assume that if I ordered three "Rivers," I'm going to get three exact replicas of what I see in the photo.

Good luck!

Thank you for your time and answer. 

I understand your comments.  Actually under every item there is an explanation part, for example : This piece is made from Beech Wood and an Eco-Friendly & Food-Safe Epoxy to create a unique piece of serve ware for your home or your work. Each piece is in Naz Design made to order just for you. Being handmade, no two pieces are completely alike.

So for me this gives some information about the wood type, about every item is different and being hand made. 

I don't know how to change or update it differently. 

Best,

Naz

Hi Naz,

I love the art you're making! To try to answer your question, and perhaps clarify what the person above said, I think you can do more to explain what the product you're offering is.

I'll admit, I couldn't really tell what you are selling when I first look at the landing page. After looking around a bit (and from reading the post above), I realized that you combine paint and wood to craft unique pieces. I might not be your target audience, which is why I didn't understand what the product is.

I think what could be improved is moving the story about your products to the first page of the website. It's great that you have the different collections listed along with a "Shop Now" button/call-to-action. It's clear and direct. However, before I click that button, I think adding a short line about the product as a subheading would be really helpful.

Or, if you feel that would add too much text to read, add a paragraph about the products you're selling to the top. Basically, the concept is that you introduce the viewer to what you're selling, then tell them how to buy it.

I hope that's helpful!

Heya

This is my feedback:

• Hover over 'shop now' has a white boarder animation, this looks like a glitch over the white background. I suggest you change the white to something else. Maybe orange like your links in the footer to give it some brand presence
  • Serifs font is good for main headings but maybe look into sans-serif for body text
  • Everything is large but your header social icons and cart are small, enlarge these