3rd party integration or website options for alcohol sales

Am I allowed to build a Squarespace website that promotes a liquor brand?  

1. 1. Am I allowed to build a client's Squarespace website that will promote their liquor/alcohol brand?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe.
  2. 2. Since it sounds like we may not be able to sell liquor/alcohol through Squarespace's e-commerce platform, can anyone recommend some 3rd party integration options for where we might be able to conduct online liquor/alcohol sales for this brand? And or a 3rd party website we can link to for alcohol sales from their Squarespace site?

• 3rd party integration options (please send!)
    • 3rd party website options where client's brand can sell liquor (please send!)

Site URL: http://www.navet1804.com

I have a client who is a new luxury liquor/alcohol brand. It sounds like we're allowed to build them a website on Squarespace, but it sounds like we may not be able to sell liquor/alcohol through Squarespace's e-commerce platform? Can anyone recommend some 3rd party integration options for where we might be able to conduct online liquor/alcohol sales for this brand? And or a 3rd party website we can link to for alcohol sales from their Squarespace site?

I've worked with several alcohol related sites through the forum. Wine and beer. No hard stuff that I can recall. But from SS's Product Specific Terms, I don't see an issue. As long as you are not breaking the law federal/state/local. I can't see why SS would have an issue.

You also have to look at the payment processors terms. Stripe seems not to have an issue with booze, again as long as you are following the law. Not sure about PayPal. I'm sure their terms are somewhere.

I'm not a lawyer and I don't play one on the internet. 🙂

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.