How to link an image with a button

Site URL: https://www.maisonbypatrice.com.au

G'day g'day,

I want to link the two image poster blocks on the homepage so that the image is hyper-linked as well as the button. The image settings only allows for you to choose to have either the image or button linked but not both. I am using the button as I have changed it to be logos.

Any CSS out there to link the two images to /maison-by-patrice and /elsewhere respectively?

image.thumb.png.104ba6cd56bf0f259a2e4c8f7ae1c9d9.png

Edited by MetallinosTech
  • MetallinosTech changed the title to How to link an image with a button
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/12/2021 at 5:05 PM, tuanphan said:

Hi.

Make logo clickable or make whote background image clickable?

Also do you use Business or Commerce Plan?

Hey Tuanphan,

The logo (button) is already linked but I would like the image to be linked as well. This website is on a personal plan.

On 6/13/2021 at 3:10 PM, MetallinosTech said:

Hey Tuanphan,

The logo (button) is already linked but I would like the image to be linked as well. This website is on a personal plan.

If Business Plan, we can use JS to make click event.

With Personal Plan, can you add a text link under current text? We can try testing some code to make link cover whole image to make image clickable.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 6/14/2021 at 7:06 PM, tuanphan said:

If Business Plan, we can use JS to make click event.

With Personal Plan, can you add a text link under current text? We can try testing some code to make link cover whole image to make image clickable.

Ideally we want the image to be clickable so if you do have something that would work, please let me know!

9 hours ago, derricksrandomviews said:

The simplest way is you add the text to the image in photoshop or some other program, save the whole thing as an image and then when it is on your site, replacing the original image,  the whole thing becomes clickable without the need for any code. 

That would be good but then the logo may show up behind the text depending on the user's device screen. That is actually another issue I'm discussing in the below link.

Surely there's a way to code this in using CSS.