Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Optimizing custom code blocks for Tablets....

Question

Hi,

I have designed a homepage where I have:

carousel (sqs-col-6) | Column of four Buttons using code-blocks (sqs-col-3) | Column of four Buttons using code-blocks (sqs-col-3)

When it get's to mobile, squarespace does an excellent job of optimizing this all that had to be done is touch up the margins using a media query.

The problem is that I can't find a way to optimise it for Tablets. I am hoping that I can place the two columns of code blocks to sit underneath the carousal. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you!

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

8 answers to this question

Unfortunately I can't send the link as the page is set to private as it's in development. I have attached images of the home page. 

for the tablet version i have used the following code....

[data-section-id="60a633de1a74bd0fe53f79e1"] {
      @media screen and (max-width: 1366px) and (min-width: 768px ) {
    .sqs-row {display: flex; flex-direction: column;}

.summary-v2-block {width:515px!important;}
        .code-block {width: 270px;
       padding: none;
          margin-top: none;
        display: inline-block;
      }
        .sws-col-3 {display: inline-flex!important;} 
      }
}

Most of that code is me trying different things to try and make it work. What i am trying to do is to make the 8 code blocks which sit nicely to the right of the carousel to fall underneath in two columns on tablet.

Picture1 Desktop.png

Picture2 tablet (2).png

On 6/16/2021 at 10:06 AM, tuanphan said:

Yes. You can send me via private message or email

I wondered if I could use your help once more... The front page changed slightly. So instead of Col-span-6 and Col-span-3 it is now all col-span-4. Any help you could give is greatly appreciated.

On 7/9/2021 at 1:51 AM, CPharmacyScot said:

I wondered if I could use your help once more... The front page changed slightly. So instead of Col-span-6 and Col-span-3 it is now all col-span-4. Any help you could give is greatly appreciated.

What is site access password?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care