Feedback on the top 3 things you think I need to change.

Site URL: https://browercreative.com/

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this. I'd love feedback on the top 3 things you think I need to change to make it easier to navigate, cleaner, more efficient, etc.

I am looking at changing my site layout from Lange (currently) to Carson. I am aware I need to change how some of my photos and video are organized, and I have a lot more of new assets to upload. So before doing so I would really appreciate some feedback from the community!

Blessings

Nice website @BrowerCreative! 😊

Here are my 3 thoughts:

1. Why do you have two different logos? I like the first one best (with the video background).
  2. I don't think the first page is necessary. Would be nice if you had the first page-design, but didn't have to click another time to see the navigation and scroll.
  3. I like the design in general!

- Rasmus Myhrberg, Founder of Spark Plugin

Spark Plugin – The Ultimate Design Toolkit for Squarespace

Hey fellow member!

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it greatly.

+ The feedback on the logos is noted, much obliged. 

+ So correct me if I am wrong, you like the first page with the video playing but would love to see the tabs layered over it to click into the different "galleries" so to speak?

+ Great feedback, have a great day!

Congratulations on your personal accomplishments in the world of sports and on your acquisition of a long list of clients.

Your website conveyed your interest in sports from a participant's perspective. If I were seeking a photographer, there are some questions left unanswered.  I did not recognize the answer to the customer's questions "What can this business do for me?" and "What tools, training, expertise, practical skills will enable him to do my job better than anyone else?"

Take a look at the sites of other nature photographers, environmental photographers,  or sports photographers (I'm not sure which market space holds your interest.)  For instance, https://artwolfe.com/about/   https://www.chrisburkard.com/Pages/About  It's the expected: Who, What, Where, When, Why and HOW.

Good luck with the site! and good fortune on your adventures.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 2:36 AM, laler045 said:

I looked the complete website and just only one thing that I think you need to change is its navbar's height in my opinion its looking over lengthy. But overall its looking perfect.

Hey fellow member, thank you for your time and thoughts. Would you describe more about what you mean in regards to it being over lengthy? I'm not sure I quite understand. Thank you so much :)