Changing block order for mobile

Site URL: https://www.daretobegrey.com/home-office-en

Hi all,

So for a while now, I'm struggling to figure out how to arrange blocks on a page purely for mobile. The block arrangements are fine on desktop, but for two specific pages it leads to a skewed order on mobile.

To be specific:
For this project we're bundling 5 stories on an index section. Each of 5 stories has its own page with five components, which, on mobile, we'd like to see in the following order:

<title>

<video>

<text>

<button>

<bubble image>

Due to the arrangements for desktop, they're not presented as such for the second and fourth story, where we see the order being:

<title>

<text>

<button>

<bubble image>

<video>

Is there a way to place the video in these sections between the title and the text, in such a way that we can keep the current arrangement for desktop?

Maybe good to mention as well that we already have a general, costum code in place that prioritises vertical arrangements to horizontal for mobile. 

• Replies 1
  • Views 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/8/2021 at 7:21 PM, EdwinVdS said:

Site URL: https://www.daretobegrey.com/home-office-en

Hi all,

So for a while now, I'm struggling to figure out how to arrange blocks on a page purely for mobile. The block arrangements are fine on desktop, but for two specific pages it leads to a skewed order on mobile.

To be specific:
For this project we're bundling 5 stories on an index section. Each of 5 stories has its own page with five components, which, on mobile, we'd like to see in the following order:

<title>

<video>

<text>

<button>

<bubble image>

Due to the arrangements for desktop, they're not presented as such for the second and fourth story, where we see the order being:

<title>

<text>

<button>

<bubble image>

<video>

Is there a way to place the video in these sections between the title and the text, in such a way that we can keep the current arrangement for desktop?

Maybe good to mention as well that we already have a general, costum code in place that prioritises vertical arrangements to horizontal for mobile. 

Hi. It looks like you solved this?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)