Basic SEO Question about Search Volume and Price / Keyword Difficulty

Site URL: https://cancatseat.info/

I had a question, I own an eCommerce store that aligns with a keyword that is very highly searched (millions per month) but has no competition. So its anywhere from 0.85 to $2 for ads (based on google keyword planner)

Doing a google search and checking the "keyword difficulty" on ahrefs it says it's really hard, need like 800 backlinks to be considered on the first page.

The thing is though if no one is doing Ads for this keyword (Which I checked) and it's a high volume search, and I'm not looking to organically grow my site or rank it, I want to make a few sales here and there and eventually close it out. It's just a passive income project.

Is it worth doing ads for the keyword? Being that I would be the only ad to show up?

Any advice would be well appreciated, thank you

Edited by chrisjordan
  • Replies 1
  • Views 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If no-one is doing ads for this I would first check that the keyword has integrity and is not bringing in a lot of traffic that was unexpected. If that's still fine I'd run an ad.

We provide digital marketing services for businesses that need exposure/sales from search and social media networks. We also build incredibly fast and well optimised multi-language Square Space websites.
Digital Marketing | Marketing Digitale