Formatting of ConvertKit Box always messes up

Hi there!

Does anyone know why this keeps happening?  It happens with all my pop ups that include images.   Formatting keeps getting stretched.  Is there a way to fix this?  Some code?  I'd rather not give up on the images on every single one of my pop ups... 

I would give you a link, my my site is currently under maintenance trying to get all this sorted.

elongated.PNG

fromCK.PNG

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I couldn't earlier because it was under site maintenance, but ConvertKit needed to use it so it's open now.  I just hope no one tries to go there because not everything is connected properly yet...

it's https://realfoodginger.com.  The exit pop-up is still "off" on the formatting as it still doesn't match the image I attached earlier.  But if you also click the "Rock Your Bod + Life in 7" image a little ways down on that page, it pulls up extremely wrong.  I've attached images for this one as well just in case.  It's  as if SquareSpace only allows a certain width and squishes it to fit.  Even though the font is also larger and everything is more spaced out inn general.... so I really don't know what's going on.

correct image.PNG

incorrect image.PNG

That one looks "fine" now, but that's because Convertkit added a bunch of code to that form to make it that way.  It's any other form that losing/changes formatting.  The font is different and so is the spacing - in particular the header spacing.  SquareSpace squishes everything and yet changes the font so it's all larger.

Mobile is even worse cause it forces me to add padding around the images (because it takes so much of it off) so there's a good bit of white space around the photos on mobile.

For the Rock Your Bod one, I removed a bunch of text and added padding around the image, otherwise it would look like the one I sent you earlier.

image.png.83141737614bed35c78e4e04f2a3bd41.pngimage.png.5742c6a53788e31d0feb881a4ecf8833.png

image.png.7845b7a1cc4eac21188915f537b62dba.png

image.png.b0f969598167b3a280ea0d4fb2333de5.png

So thinking on it more, it's definitely that SquareSpace is changing my pop-ups to match my default SquareSpace fonts (and even the link color as it changed it orange) as well as fitting it into a specific SqaureSpace box size.  If I add code to my ConvertKit box, I should be able to fix the font and sizing issue, but I'm not sure how to fix the box width issue.