Different pricing/tax setting for same items using commerce app

Site URL: http://coloradomountainlavender.com

Hi. First time posting a question and novice.

I sell at local farmers markets as well as online. I need a simple solution for pricing the same items with tax included and not included (or at a different price point), depending on if I am at a farmers market or someone is purchasing an item online.  As far as I can tell, I only get one choice in setting up taxes to be either included in the price or added on to the price. 

Is there a way to do this? Maybe with a hidden / password accessible farmers market store front page where I can include tax in the price but my online customers don't see this page? We have been using commerce app for farmers markets but I need this flexibility for setting different pricing/taxing for the same items. I am pretty far down the road with switching to square POS app to do this, but maybe missing something???

Thank you.

• Replies 1
  • Views 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, COMTNLAV said:

I need a simple solution for pricing the same items with tax included and not included (or at a different price point), depending on if I am at a farmers market or someone is purchasing an item online.  As far as I can tell, I only get one choice in setting up taxes to be either included in the price or added on to the price. 

You're correct, there's only one setting per Squarespace site. It isn't possible to change this. The only way to show pricing in a different format is to have a different site, which I appreciate is far from ideal.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.