Hiding navigation links on specific pages // folder an mobile

Site URL: https://guppy-guppy-msjk.squarespace.com/

Hello friendly helper!

First, I really appreciate the help I always receive in this forum and I've found solutions here many times, without asking by myself.

I'm working on another website for a client and it should bi bilingual.
I've found a solution where I have «DE» and «EN» Homepage in the secondary navigation and the other links in the primary navigation. I managed to hide the german links on the english version and the other way around.

BUT, I can't figure out, how to hide the folder I have. Does it demand another CSS Code for a folder?
And also, how can I hide these specific pages on mobile? I hope this is possible!

I'm open to receive other suggestions to have a bilingual page. 

the website (still under construction) is https://guppy-guppy-msjk.squarespace.com/ and the password is: umoweb

btw. this is the code I use to hide the specific pages, I set this for all pages (yeah, kinda, because it's still under construction)

#collection-60b0ef8008aa190da569458e .Header-nav--primary a.Header-nav-item:nth-child(5) { display: none !important;}

#collection-60b0ef8008aa190da569458e .Header-nav--primary a.Header-nav-item:nth-child(6) { display: none !important;}

#collection-60b0ef8008aa190da569458e .Header-nav--primary a.Header-nav-item:nth-child(7) { display: none !important;}

#collection-60b0ef8008aa190da569458e .Header-nav--primary a.Header-nav-item:nth-child(8) { display: none !important;}

#collection-60b0ef8008aa190da569458e .Header-nav--secondary a.Header-nav-item:nth-child(1) { display: none !important;}

I hope someone can help!

Just an example

span.Header-nav-item.Header-nav-item--folder:nth-child(2) {
    display: none;
}

To add 2 languages, you can consider these guides

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)