Change site header to transparent when scrolling to top of page

Site URL: https://erickanigan.photography/portfolio

I have noticed on a few of my site pages that when I scroll to the top, the entire header shows a black background behind the page titles. I am hoping to change this feature to transparent, as the black background for the header makes my black logo/text invisible when scrolling to the top of the page. I have linked one of the pages in which this occurs. If you scroll as far down as possible and then back up to the top, you will see the header with the black background appear temporarily. The sub pages from the link also are showing the same black background. Any help on converting this to a transparent background for the header would be appreciated!

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/31/2021 at 1:12 PM, ed0304 said:

Site URL: https://erickanigan.photography/portfolio

I have noticed on a few of my site pages that when I scroll to the top, the entire header shows a black background behind the page titles. I am hoping to change this feature to transparent, as the black background for the header makes my black logo/text invisible when scrolling to the top of the page. I have linked one of the pages in which this occurs. If you scroll as far down as possible and then back up to the top, you will see the header with the black background appear temporarily. The sub pages from the link also are showing the same black background. Any help on converting this to a transparent background for the header would be appreciated!

Try adding to Design > Custom CSS

header#header {
    background: transparent !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 years later...