Rotate custom image button on click

Site URL: https://gardenia-eagle-gjr9.squarespace.com/config/pages

Hi there, I'm wanting to have the '+' button (which is an imported image) rotate when clicked on.

Here is an example site of what I mean...  https://www.brandstolife.com.au/what-we-do/

password to my site is - bubbles

And while we are at it... does anyone know if eflsight has a widget that will play vimeo background video on mobile? Or code for that?

Cheers

Thanks @tuanphan but, I have tried the that Accordion Plugin, and because I am not an expert, I gave up due to not being able to style it the way I wanted it. I have now added it to my site (as above) just as a test run, but I don't know how to add the image that I want (cross.svg) and (crosscross.svg) also, I want the title to be h3 and centered.

As for the Vimeo thing, I did ask them if they had a plugin which played video in background of mobile, but no answer yet. I will ask again through here (last time I asked through their site)

Cheers

3 hours ago, anna6 said:

Thanks @tuanphan but, I have tried the that Accordion Plugin, and because I am not an expert, I gave up due to not being able to style it the way I wanted it. I have now added it to my site (as above) just as a test run, but I don't know how to add the image that I want (cross.svg) and (crosscross.svg) also, I want the title to be h3 and centered.

As for the Vimeo thing, I did ask them if they had a plugin which played video in background of mobile, but no answer yet. I will ask again through here (last time I asked through their site)

Cheers

Can you share link to page where you added Accordion plugin? We can check to see if can change image button on click

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Thanks Elfsight, but that's not what I was after. I want to be able to play my homepage background banner video when viewing on mobile. I have come across a guy who sells a plugin, I found him on this forum (Andrew Moore - digital freelancer), but I wondered, since I pay for Elfsight, I would not have to pay someone else? No big deal if not. I might go ahead with his, just checking first.

Hi Anna,

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, you are welcome to add a Vimeo video to the Slider widget, it will work fine both on a desktop and mobile. You can test it yourself to make sure that everything's working correctly.

Or perhaps you came across issues while testing? If so, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will be more than happy to assist.

Regards,
Elfsight Team

Request a feature - Wishlist
Self-Help - Help Center
Our media - Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

• 8 months later...