Problems adding Products to my Inventory

Site URL: https://www.inspyritmetaphysical.com/

I am having problems adding products to my inventory.  When I go thru the steps when I get to the point to where you choose between a physical product or digital product, I do not get the pop up that I normally do.  In fact, all of the pop-ups look different compared to what the looked like on Tuesday.  

Please watch video screen capture below.  

It's almost like a popup blocker is blocking it, so I went into the setting and allowed it for the site, but its still doing it.  I have also tried different browsers and it does the same thing.

Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks,

Billie Johnson-Daves

• Replies 2
  • Views 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This started happening for me last night. This is very frustrating as the wife and I took time off from our regular jobs to update our side-business's inventory :(

A few days ago when we were doing just a few at a time at night it was using the new commerce screens (which I personally loved) and now it is showing the old screens for adding a new item and fails just like in the video above.

Funny thing though if you edit an existing item, it brings up the new screens just fine.

Does anyone know if Squarespace is working on this / aware of this issue?

@bdaves I contacted Squarespace via live chat and one of the reps Laurel W gave me a workaround. If you visit your page to edit it, go to the page with your inventory and hover over that area there should be another way to Add Product and Manage Products.

I am able to add new products this way still. Hopefully you will be able to as well!