Custom CSS for Hover Effect on Dropdown menu links not showing, 7.1

Site URL: https://www.aditya-sinha.com/

Hi, I have added Custom CSS to the Navigational Folder Links for the background, in-line display, and bottom border on hover. I can see the changes applied on my screen (screenshot attached), but when I check the website, the hover effect is not coming into effect (only the transparency is).

Please help me figure why the css is not reflecting! Sharing the css i've put in so far for the drop down menu: 

body:not(.header--menu-open) .black .header-nav-folder-content {
    background-color: transparent!important; 

.header-nav-folder-item a{padding-bottom:.2rem!important; display: inline-block!important;

.header-nav-folder-item:hover {
  ;a {border-bottom:1px solid #fff!important}; 
}

Password: tester

Thanks!!

Screenshot 2021-05-23 at 6.19.14 PM.png

Edited by sastavangogh
2 hours ago, sastavangogh said:

Site URL: https://www.aditya-sinha.com/

Hi, I have added Custom CSS to the Navigational Folder Links for the background, in-line display, and bottom border on hover. I can see the changes applied on my screen (screenshot attached), but when I check the website, the hover effect is not coming into effect (only the transparency is).

Please help me figure why the css is not reflecting! Sharing the css i've put in so far for the drop down menu: 

body:not(.header--menu-open) .black .header-nav-folder-content {
    background-color: transparent!important; 

.header-nav-folder-item a{padding-bottom:.2rem!important; display: inline-block!important;

.header-nav-folder-item:hover {
  ;a {border-bottom:1px solid #fff!important}; 
}

Password: tester

Thanks!!

Screenshot 2021-05-23 at 6.19.14 PM.png

@tuanphanis there any chance you would know how to fix the issue? Please let me know! 

41 minutes ago, Agha_Waqas said:

Hi i just your code in your code you added the ";" before the a remove it, it a bug due to that its not working.
otherwise use below code
.header-nav-folder-item a:hover {
  border-bottom:1px solid #fff !important;
}

Thank you, this fixed my issue!! 😄

Could you also help me out with the CSS code to keep the bottom border for the navigation links white on the homepage, and black on the other pages? Since the header text on the other pages is black and the background white, the bottom border is not visible. 

13 minutes ago, sastavangogh said:

Thank you, this fixed my issue!! 😄

Could you also help me out with the CSS code to keep the bottom border for the navigation links white on the homepage, and black on the other pages? Since the header text on the other pages is black and the background white, the bottom border is not visible. 

try this one
.white .header-nav-folder-item a:hover {
  border-bottom:1px solid #000 !important;
}

6 minutes ago, Agha_Waqas said:

try this one
.white .header-nav-folder-item a:hover {
}

Hey, I tried this and while it makes the bottom border black on the other pages, but it makes the bottom border become transparent on the homepage. Is there any way through CSS that I can retain the white border on homepage, and then change to black on the other pages? Please let me know.

8 minutes ago, sastavangogh said:

Hey, I tried this and while it makes the bottom border black on the other pages, but it makes the bottom border become transparent on the homepage. Is there any way through CSS that I can retain the white border on homepage, and then change to black on the other pages? Please let me know.

okay then you can use basic way.
add below code into CSS editor
}

Add this below code into Home page header injection
<style> 
  border-bottom:1px solid #fff !important;
}</style>

see if that works for you