Why isn't my URL slug displaying?

8 hours ago, Briajean said:

My homepage URL slug should show as /about but instead it is /config/pages#loaded

You will see a URL slug starting with "/config" when you are logged on to your website.

Visitors won't see this. If you log out, maximise the preview window or open your site in a private/incognito window (without logging on) you'll see what a visitor sees.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

If you share the site's public password, the community will be able to take a look. Right now, the site is password-protected.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

A script has been installed that is adding the #loaded.

1359631005_ScreenShot2021-05-24at10_40_33AM.thumb.png.54ca5514a10e8a230fb1aafceb7097c1.png

Is this part of getting rid of the zoom issue on mobile?

Also note that the home page will not normally show the url slug for the page. Your home page has two urls. The one at the domain https://chameleon-krill-tryx.squarespace.com and https://chameleon-krill-tryx.squarespace.com/about.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

27 minutes ago, creedon said:

A script has been installed that is adding the #loaded.

I agree. Someone has added a script to your site @Briajean that is adding this.

11 minutes ago, Briajean said:

I'm afraid I don't know what an added script means. Can I remove it?

Go to Settings > Advanced > Code Injection and in the HEADER section you should see this script below. Delete it and Save the changes to prevent #loaded from appearing.

<script>
if( /Android|webOS|iPhone|iPad|Mac|Macintosh|iPod|BlackBerry|IEMobile|Opera Mini/i.test(navigator.userAgent) ) {
window.onload = function() {
if(!window.location.hash) {
window.location = window.location + '#loaded';
window.location.reload();
}
}
}
</script>

My header script didn't include a line with #loaded.  I copied and pasted the script below... I tried deleting it and saving just to see if it would change the slug anyway, but of course it didn't. I really appreciate your responses and trying to help me... this forum is vital.  Thank you.

<style>
textarea:focus{
font-size: 16px; /* Adding 16px on focus will prevent page zoom */
}
</style>