"Scheduling" functionality and credit card transaction fees

I am considering Squarespace's Personal plan ($12/month) to launch a website for branding purposes. At some point in the future, I am interested in launching a service that allows people to schedule consulting sessions by the hour with me and am considering the Business plan ($18/month). Here are my two questions.

1) I saw that Square Space offers a function called "Scheduling." Is this part of the Business plan or is this part of the Commerce plan? I tried to check in the "Select a plan" page but couldn't find this information.

2) I just wanted to make sure I am interpreting the card transaction fees correctly. The Business plan has a transaction fee of 3% in addition to the credit card processor fee (for example, Stripe [https://stripe.com/] lists transaction fees as 2.9% + $0.30). If a client purchases an hour of consulting time for $100 through the website on Squarespace, then about $6.30 will go towards card transaction fees?

3) If I start off with a Personal plan but wish to upgrade to another plan later (e.g., the Business plan), is that possible in Squarespace or do I have to scrap the website created under the Personal plan and start a new website under the Business plan?

Thanks so much for reading, I tried looking for the information above in past posts but could not find it.

9 hours ago, consapevolezza said:

1) I saw that Square Space offers a function called "Scheduling." Is this part of the Business plan or is this part of the Commerce plan? I tried to check in the "Select a plan" page but couldn't find this information.

Squarespace Scheduling is a separate product and is not included in any website plan. You must pay for this separately. See the scheduling pricing further down this page

9 hours ago, consapevolezza said:

2) I just wanted to make sure I am interpreting the card transaction fees correctly. The Business plan has a transaction fee of 3% in addition to the credit card processor fee (for example, Stripe [https://stripe.com/] lists transaction fees as 2.9% + $0.30).

If you are referring to payments for sessions booked with Scheduling, these are paid through an entirely separate payment process. Squarespace doesn’t charge any additional fees when you take payments with Scheduling, regardless of the plan, but each payment processor has its own fees.

10 hours ago, consapevolezza said:

3) If I start off with a Personal plan but wish to upgrade to another plan later (e.g., the Business plan), is that possible in Squarespace?

You can change your Squarespace website plan and cycle at any time. If you are upgrading your plan, you’ll be charged the prorated difference between the two plans based on the remaining time in your billing cycle. Your billing cycle and renewal date won't change.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.