Accordions and symbols in product description rather than additional info

I am pulling my hair out trying to resolve this question that has been asked many times on the forum, but all the code and forum answers simply aunt working for me. 

I have some accordions in thew additional information for this product. I have used the markdowns to do this + some code in the code injection header. I want these accordions to be moved to the product description. I would also like the icons to be moved to above the accordions, so I can fit everything in the product description.

I have attached 2 screenshots 1. what it currently is 2. a mockup of what I want it to be

Please help!!!! @tuanphan @Agha_Waqas 

(I am aware there is a widget, but i don't know whether this will help get it in the product description. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 16.04.42.png

SS_mockup-01.jpg

Edited by Peter550
11 hours ago, Peter550 said:

Site URL: https://www.saccostyle.com/

I am pulling my hair out trying to resolve this question that has been asked many times on the forum, but all the code and forum answers simply aunt working for me. 

I have some accordions in thew additional information for this product. I have used the markdowns to do this + some code in the code injection header. I want these accordions to be moved to the product description. I would also like the icons to be moved to above the accordions, so I can fit everything in the product description.

I have attached 2 screenshots 1. what it currently is 2. a mockup of what I want it to be

Please help!!!! @tuanphan @Agha_Waqas 

(I am aware there is a widget, but i don't know whether this will help get it in the product description. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 16.04.42.png

SS_mockup-01.jpg

What I currently see, did you make it work

image.png.af5253a65a604bf916679e1eb3ea301a.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!