Site not found on Google search

I have a new small business and am trying to figure out how to make my site findable. I created the site a little more than a month ago. I have followed the directions outlined on Squarespace for how to index the site with Google and have the Google Search Console, however nothing shows up there. When I check site:weksnerpsychotherapy.com there are no results. The only way to find my site is to type in the actual web address. I have no idea how to adjust the sitemap and it doesn't *look* like there are any NOINDEX markers on the pages, but I am not tech savvy enough to know for sure. I understand that it can take time for Google to learn the site, however it doesn't appear that my site is being crawled or recognized at all. When I try to do anything on the Google Search Console, the screen greys out. 

I reached out to Squarespace for help but was redirected to the SEO checklist, which I had already followed, so I am feeling a little stumped as to what to do next. Any help or ideas for how to resolve this would be appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.

Its about the hits on your site, the more people find it the quicker it shows up on search engines. So in that regard always post the site address here with any post you make. Stick the address in your signature with any emails you send out, ask friends and family to view it. Add alt text descriptions to images. There are many things you can do. I happen to admin a number of Facebook groups, one photography group has 13,000 members. When I built a photography site for one of the ,members all the others visited it, it went to the top of the search pages both with address and organic search with just the name of the person in just a matter of days.  

Edited by derricksrandomviews
  • 2 weeks later...

With regards to your question about not showing up in search results, here are my thoughts.

It is normal practice for Google to index a new site in approx. 3-4 weeks after launching. So yes it is still early days. That said, every site owner wants their site to show up on page 1 results.   

Google ranks/rates all websites on approximately 200 signals to determine where the site will be placed in search results. The reason for all these signals is because Google  continually fine-tunes its search results. Google has the reputation as a search engine that gives fast relevant results. In order for your site to show up on google, you need to ensure you are following these ranking factors. SEO is a long term process/strategy that pays off. Put in the work on a regular basis, and you will be rewarded. Good Luck!