Google Merchant centre - insufficient payment method

Site URL: https://www.svendsenjewellery.com/

Hi,

I recently created a Google Merchant centre profile, but got an email stating the following:

Insufficient Payment Info:

Failure to state the methods of payment accepted, or the full expense that a user will bear before and after purchase. This information needs to be clearly and conspicuously stated before checkout.

So from what I gather I need to show my accepted methods of payment before someone starts entering their details to checkout. However I seem unable to edit or add these details on the checkout page.

Any advice on how to resolve this?

Thanx!

Edited by Svendsen
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Svendsen said:

I recently created a Google Merchant centre profile, but got an email stating the following:

Insufficient Payment Info:

This is usually resolved by listing the available payment methods in your site footer, using text and/or payment logos. By adding them to the footer, customers will see them clearly before they reach the checkout.

You'll find details of the payment methods that you can accept in this support article: What payment methods can I accept with Squarespace Commerce?

There's also another thread about payment icons here, explaining how to add icons: 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.