Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How would add a left aligned button on an index section banner aligned right that already contains buttons. I'd like to get one aligned left for effect. Any ideas or ways to do this?

Question

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

7 answers to this question

Hi,

You mean make 1 in 3 buttons align left of section?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

7 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Hi,

You mean make 1 in 3 buttons align left of section?

Yes...right now I have the buttons and poster text aligned right.  I'd like to add another button but on the left so it stands out...hope it makes sense...

On 5/16/2021 at 11:37 PM, Guitarrocks said:

Yes...right now I have the buttons and poster text aligned right.  I'd like to add another button but on the left so it stands out...hope it makes sense...

this? or?

image.thumb.png.0c06cdcae6b662de72b6cd84ae78d6f1.png

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

19 hours ago, Guitarrocks said:

A new button on the left...but, yes, if using your screen capture as example, the Read More Reviews would be moved to the left

Align left like this?

image.thumb.png.0ea65c27e44acbc1dda81c4466964409.png

On 5/15/2021 at 2:41 AM, Guitarrocks said:

Site URL: https://www.ikhayaspa.com/

How would  one add a left aligned button on an index section banner (poster image) aligned right that already contains buttons.  I'd like to get one aligned left for effect.  Any ideas or ways to do this?

Why don't you change section content to 75 or 100%, then add 2 columns, button on left - right is current blocks?