Styling category menu

Site URL: https://www.royaldrawingschoolexhibits.org

Hi

This in regards to a small styling issue with the secondary categories menu - I can't see that it's something I can change using Squarespace style tools myself. I'm hoping this is a very simple CSS fix - Unfortunately I don't know any CSS myself! 

I have added categories to my store that display at the top - and that looks fine.

When you click on one of the categories to filter, the categories menu changes to 'All/' This is fine - however it's styled with practically no space between the menu All/ and the top line of images and I can't see how to change this. Is there a simple CSS fix?

Many thanks for your help!

Screenshot 2021-05-14 at 12.06.05.png

Screenshot 2021-05-14 at 12.05.50.png

You would turn on Category Title which would throw some spacing in.

309974790_ScreenShot2021-05-17at2_39_49PM.png.bfcb47606b7be4c312f158d5189a39ce.png

Or throw some CSS in.

Add the following to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the store page.

<style>

.nested-category-breadcrumb {

margin-bottom : 2rem;

}

</style>

This is for v7.1.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

@creedon  My problem with turning the Categorie Title on was that it showed up the title of the page (Exhibitions) at the top of the links which I didn't really want as it didn't work with my design. Your CSS solution worked perfectly though so thanks again Creedon! I really must learn some CSS!