Redirect Add to Cart to External Retailer

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

Site URL: http://www.apesonic.squarespace.com

Hello,

Just like the title says, just want to redirect all "Add to Cart" buttons on my page to an external storefront, or perhaps remove them and replace with another button that redirects to the Newegg page.

I'm trying to get all buttons to lead to the same page: https://www.newegg.com/ApeSonic-LLC/BrandStore/ID-211312

Password to view site is apestrong

Edited by gillg06
more info

Amazing thank you! I saw some of your similar replies by searching and was praying either you or tuanphan would respond :)  Just wasn't sure enough of myself/the current state of my site to know if this was the right thing to do. You are a true mensch.

I have two buttons now, any chance you've got tips on how to remove "add to cart" and the quantity box?

31 minutes ago, creedon said:

Please see the following.

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by gillg06

Add the following to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the store page.

<style>

.ProductItem-details .product-quantity-input,
  .ProductItem-details .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper:nth-last-of-type( 2 ) {

display : none;

}

</style>

I suggest putting it before the code you installed.

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon
version 2

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.