• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

2 answers to this question

Hi @Tmwestbrook

Thanks for choosing Elfsight PayPal Button!

In case you need to have the widget on all the pages, it should be installed via Advanced section and we are sorry to hear that this is not an option for you.

We also have found your support ticket and our support team will be happy to find the best solution for you - they'll get back to you with the reply shortly.

Have a great day! 

On 5/11/2021 at 5:23 PM, Tmwestbrook said:

I have tried copying the elfsight paypal icon code and pasting it in my code in advanced settings.

Hi Terri

Can you explain why you need a PayPal button? There may be a better way. For example, what can't you do using the built-in PayPal integration? Customers can already checkout with PayPal without needing any third-party code. 

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007.