Issue with Footer display on one page

Site URL: https://www.saninstitute.org/donate

Hello! I can't figure out why the footer text is changing colors on this one page of my website and making the text illegible. It is fine on every other page, and I'm not sure how to fix it. I can't identify any differences our customizations on the page that would cause this particular problem—outside of the inclusion of the Givebutter donation block. However, when i remove the donation module, the problem persists. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

719807191_ScreenShot2021-05-11at10_01_20AM.thumb.png.e1b6d5604d5843e8730ad38a4cabde24.png

1272060230_ScreenShot2021-05-11at10_01_28AM.thumb.png.1e053d30093370a0a1feeec1fab450dd.png

Edited by sammy9320
text formatting
  • Replies 1
  • Views 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/11/2021 at 9:05 PM, sammy9320 said:

Site URL: https://www.saninstitute.org/donate

Hello! I can't figure out why the footer text is changing colors on this one page of my website and making the text illegible. It is fine on every other page, and I'm not sure how to fix it. I can't identify any differences our customizations on the page that would cause this particular problem—outside of the inclusion of the Givebutter donation block. However, when i remove the donation module, the problem persists. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* Donate - footer text format */
div#block-2895a9349ff826e77342 p {
    color: white;
}

Also, do you want to change menu items to white on donate page?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)