How do i remove add to cart button, purchase quantity and etc on only 2 stores

Site URL: https://krazykush.ca/

Can't use stripe for certain products on my website, so I'm doing the shopify buy button method but I only want it on certain products, as my other products are ok to sell with stripe.

https://krazykush.ca/mail-order-store/p/afghani 

hidden item that I want no add to cart feature on and etc

https://krazykush.ca/bongspipes-more/p/n9srj4u56nvf0yxxggmzwl8jrhb6ra

Item that stripe would be okay with

Thank you

No sorry I haven't yet, I have removed the squarespace checkout options but it was site wide code not for individual products. I want to be able to have the square space check out on some products but not all.

I want to know if it's possible to hide the square space checkout ,quantity and etc on some products by using a code injection instead of a site wide code that removes in off everything.    

Yes you can hide the elements on some pages only. If you can provide a URL for a product detail page where you want to hide the elements we might be able to get you headed in the right direction.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

7 hours ago, krazykush said:

https://krazykush.ca/mail-order-store/p/king-louis This is a product that I need to remove the square space elements on

https://krazykush.ca/bongspipes-more/p/t8zz972egsyvrvm3xd6amyd7abetcr This is a product where I want the square space elements

It looks like you solved this? I don't see add to cart quantity

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

4 hours ago, tuanphan said:

It looks like you solved this? I don't see add to cart quantity

No I haven't yet the item is just marked as sold out, I need code to hide the squarespace add to cart and etc on individual items, not a site wide code that applies to all items.

I did have a site wide code to remove the square space add to cart, but I have multiple stores selling different items some of which would be better with the square space model not a buy button.

thank you

Edited by krazykush

Add the following to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the store page.

<style>

/* 7.1 */

.tag-hide-atc-quantity .pdp-layout .pdp-details .product-quantity-input,
  .tag-hide-atc-quantity .pdp-layout .pdp-details .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper,
  .tag-hide-atc-quantity .ProductItem-details .product-quantity-input,
  .tag-hide-atc-quantity .ProductItem-details .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper,

/* Bedford */

.tag-hide-atc-quantity #productDetails .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper

{

display : none;

}

</style>

This is for v7.1 and v7.0 (Bedford template family).

Then add a hide atc quantity tag to each product where you want to hide the add to cart button and quantity.

You can change the tag if you want. Instead of hide atc quantity you could use shopify for example. Be sure to change hide-atc-quantity in the code. If the tag you entered in the product editor has spaces in it, replace those with dashes in the code.

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon
version 3, added bedford

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

10 hours ago, creedon said:

Add the following to Store Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the store page.

<style>

.tag-shopify .ProductItem-details .product-quantity-input,
  .tag-shopify .ProductItem-details .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {

display : none;

}

</style>

This is for v7.1 and specific the the OP's need.

Then add a shopify tag to each product where you want to hide the SS quantity and add to cart button.

Let us know how it goes.

Beautiful works like a charm

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Classes said:

Is there an updated version of this?

I just updated the code on Saturday at 01:59 PM.

It didn't work for me

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

Please set up a site-wide password, if your site is not public and you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site.

Please read the site-wide password and how to share a link documentation to understand how they work.

We can then take a look at your issue.

You may find How to post a forum question post useful.

unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean by "add a tag"

I think you got the add a tag part correct, as long as you saved the product after adding it.

Hi creedon, thanks so much for your answer.  Here is a link to where I'd like to hide the "add to cart" button.  https://www.themerc.coop/classes/tuesday-january-31 

You can see I've come up with the solution of making the button blank (didn't know you could get rid of it altogether until I found this thread while searching for something else), but the button remains and people are still finding and using it.  I tried disabling the custom button to see if that would make it work, but it just went back saying "Add to Cart" on the button so that doesn't seem to be the issue.

Here's a screenshot of what I've got for the code in the store settings.

Untitled.png

I just found this info which might be useful!: We are using Version 7.0– Bedford family (Bedford Foundation template).  Maybe our version is too old for this code.

Edited by Classes
30 minutes ago, Classes said:

Ah ha! You are using v7.0 using the Bedford template family and my code was for v7.1.

Not to worry I just updated my code post.

Edited by creedon