Find results in...
Advanced Search

Two text blocks side by side on mobile and tablet

Question

7 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, merakiconceptstudio said:

Site URL: https://pend.squarespace.com/projects/leith-edinburgh

Password: test

My text blocks are stacking at the moment, but I'd like to put the info side by side.

Client/Type/Status first followed by the other text box. 

Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 13.09.19.png

Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 13.09.15.png

try

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
#block-2ebef731bc471410f011 + .row .col {
  width: auto !important;
  float: left !important;
}
}

image.png.e442d0166562ed89146e6e682c4653c2.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Portfolio hover Replace Link Style
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

21 hours ago, Gabrmol said:

Hi, I have a similar problem on the mobile version of my contact us page but couldn't get this code to work. I wanted the opening days, times and the address to line up so that they correspond on mobile like they do on desktop. 

https://banjo-aqua-pr5l.squarespace.com/contact
Pw: Tempsite2021

Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 13.43.01.png

Screenshot 2021-08-25 at 13.43.11.png

Add to Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#page-section-612733437611685bae1ab3b1 .span-7>.row>.col:nth-child(n+2) {
    width: 50% !important;
}
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

18 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#page-section-612733437611685bae1ab3b1 .span-7>.row>.col:nth-child(n+2) {
    width: 50% !important;
}
}

thank you so much!

thank you so much - I'm just wondering if you can help with something else - on the desktop version of the website there is a book now button in the header however it isn't in the header of the mobile version - I've hidden it from the overlay menu as I didn't want it on there but can't find any code to move it to the header. I contacted Squarespace support but they have told me that it will need to be done with custom code which they can't supply me with 

Screenshot 2021-09-07 at 10.16.15.png

Screenshot 2021-09-07 at 10.16.22.png

Edited by Gabrmol
On 9/7/2021 at 4:17 PM, Gabrmol said:

thank you so much - I'm just wondering if you can help with something else - on the desktop version of the website there is a book now button in the header however it isn't in the header of the mobile version - I've hidden it from the overlay menu as I didn't want it on there but can't find any code to move it to the header. I contacted Squarespace support but they have told me that it will need to be done with custom code which they can't supply me with 

Screenshot 2021-09-07 at 10.16.15.png

Screenshot 2021-09-07 at 10.16.22.png

Hi,

What plan do/will you use? I think we can use some jQuery code to achieve this

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.