A 'star rating' widget that I can use in a code block on a page (rather than using in a product)

Site URL: https://www.wellroom.co.uk

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a way to be able to add a star ratings to certain pieces of content on my site. I've found lots of plugins that I could add to individual products - but my site isn't an e-commerce site so I'm not using products.

What I need to to be able to add a star rating code block under various bits of content on a normal page. Does anything like this exist? It feels like it should do but I can't find anything! 

Can anyone recommend anything? 

Thanks in advance 😃

22 hours ago, AndParasols_Rick said:

Site URL: https://www.wellroom.co.uk

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a way to be able to add a star ratings to certain pieces of content on my site. I've found lots of plugins that I could add to individual products - but my site isn't an e-commerce site so I'm not using products.

What I need to to be able to add a star rating code block under various bits of content on a normal page. Does anything like this exist? It feels like it should do but I can't find anything! 

Can anyone recommend anything? 

Thanks in advance 😃

Try the sharethis widget to see if anything suits you, it's free

ShareThis: Free Share Buttons & Plugins, Global Behavioral Data Solutions

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 3 months later...