Highly critical feedback wanted for product photography website

@monocle.jasmin Good job with your website!😊 To be honest I dont have many improvements so I’ll just mention what I like.

1. I’m usually not a big fan of using many colors on a website, but I think you did a good job with it. The colors look good together.
  2. The ratio between the amount of text and images are nice.
  3. Great images!

Good luck!

- Rasmus Myhrberg, Founder of Spark Plugin

Spark Plugin – The Ultimate Design Toolkit for Squarespace

These are my initial thoughts

1. The dark/burnt orange is great but the semi-dark mustard colour isn't working with the orange.
  2. The photos are all over the place and it's hard to stay focused on an area
  3. The text alignment are not consistent
    1. Example: "PLAYFUL PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY WITH A PURPOSE." is right justified, where as "PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY TO INVEST IN YOUR BRAND WORTH." is left justified. Either have one or the other or middle
  4. The heading and body text are not consistent
    1. Example: you have "FOR BRANDS TARGETING" in orange which suggests its important or heading on top of a body text, while "Custom tailored imagery to visually" is the same but it's under body text. Either have both orange at the top over a body text.
  5. "WHAT WE SOLVE" blue is too dark for the dark orange. I can already tell it fails the constrast checker test. https://webaim.org/resources/contrastchecker/
    1. Your blue is #0B4466 and orange is#C64901, this failed all tests. You need to have a lighter blue
  6. Same with the mustard background: f4b61a and orange text. It failed
  7. I think you're showing way too much on the landing page, too many products, too much information to scroll through. Point of a landing page is to get people interested in a quick snapshot then links to lead to your other works. Don't have all your works displayed on one page, it's quite bombarding
  8. The "WORK BY INDUSTRY:" section, images are not the same size, this makes the text not aligned and makes the viewer look all over the place
  9. Footer is way too big. Your logo does not need to be that large. Make it small.

Over all you have great photos, alot to show and it does showcase the skill in these photos. If I was looking for a photographer and found this on google, I would prob look else where cause there is just way too much going on. Straight to the point is the best approach. Remember, stats show that people will look at your landing page for a few seconds and determine if they should continue reading.