Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

CSS to help sell products by the pound

JamBroch

Question

Hello all, I have a client who wants to sell some items in units and others by the pound.

Is there CSS to display the text "per lb."  in the store page after SOME of the products, but not all?

Also is there CSS that could change the text "QTY." on the shopping cart to "QTY/LBS"

Thank you!

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

4 answers to this question

They want to sell selected products in whole pounds (lbs)?

Please include a link to one of these products. If the site isn't live, please also set a public password in the visibility settings and share it with us. 

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

Is this what you want to achieve?

DW3p56XKZY.gif.01124a218740531463a693e0c2f8eff5.gif

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007.