How to send review requests to my customers ?

Hi guys,

Is there a proper solution to send review request email to my customers ? solutions like mailchimp are not the best way to handle this for me, i'd like something more automated.

It would be great to be able to collect product reviews, photo reviews, reply to reviews, send review coupons or review request reminders. This would make my site trusted.

Edited by twistedr11
presed enter too soon
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there!

While it is true that making review collection automated can really make your life easier, I think this should be done with a bit of a human touch. You can use a template in getting the actual details that you need for the review but to make it more convincing, I suggest that you put personalized messages before it about the purchase they did. Of course, it also depends on how many customers you have that you would be sending emails to.

To provide another perspective, if I were the customer and I would receive an automated message that would ask for my review, I would be inclined to decline the request. Maybe others would also feel the same say.