adding 7 day free trial on my membership area

• 4 weeks later...

I have yet to see this option too. The last comment on this forum I saw from an official SquareSpace rep is that they didn't support this. I know Stripe itself does support this, and I'm even considering using Stripe more directly then relying on the SS Subscription feature.

This is frustrating because I have a "One Week Trial" product, a Monthly subscription product, and there is no way to link to the two.  I know there are some weird rules about reminding customers and such but Stripe has all these features built-in already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 7:00 AM, designgirls said:

is this still the case?

3 hours ago, holisticallyhappyyou said:

I would like to know about any updates too in regards to the 7 day free trial

@designgirls @holisticallyhappyyou There have been no updates since my post above.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.