7.1 – Adding Portfolio Grid to Bottom of Other Pages

Hi There,

Is it possible to add your portfolio grid of projects page to the bottom of another page of your site (in version 7.1) ... vs. ... having PREV / NEXT buttons? This way when guests scroll through one of my project pages and get to the bottom, they then see the entire portfolio grid of projects to choose from of which project to click on next. Any ideas / suggestions if this is possible would be really appreciated. Thanks!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tuanphan,

That sounds like it might work. Question though. If I add new projects to my main portfolio grid page, would I need to update this / add it to my footer as well each time ... or ... would it automatically update based on what's in my main portfolio grid page?

I know in version 7.0, some of the templates had this option built in where it would display your main grid of projects at the bottom of every page and update accordingly whenever a change was made to the main page. I wish version 7.1 had this as an option for a portfolio website. Thanks for the response.

On 5/5/2021 at 8:30 PM, jaugustyn said:

Hi Tuanphan,

That sounds like it might work. Question though. If I add new projects to my main portfolio grid page, would I need to update this / add it to my footer as well each time ... or ... would it automatically update based on what's in my main portfolio grid page?

I know in version 7.0, some of the templates had this option built in where it would display your main grid of projects at the bottom of every page and update accordingly whenever a change was made to the main page. I wish version 7.1 had this as an option for a portfolio website. Thanks for the response.

You will need to update it manually

I need to update this / add it to my footer as well each time 

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I have this same issue, jaugustyn did you find a solution?

Thanks

Is it possible to add your portfolio grid of projects page to the bottom of another page of your site (in version 7.1) ... vs. ... having PREV / NEXT buttons? This way when guests scroll through one of my project pages and get to the bottom, they then see the entire portfolio grid of projects to choose from of which project to click on next. Any ideas / suggestions if this is possible would be really appreciated. 

21 hours ago, harry_hancock said:

Hi there,

I have this same issue, jaugustyn did you find a solution?

Thanks

Is it possible to add your portfolio grid of projects page to the bottom of another page of your site (in version 7.1) ... vs. ... having PREV / NEXT buttons? This way when guests scroll through one of my project pages and get to the bottom, they then see the entire portfolio grid of projects to choose from of which project to click on next. Any ideas / suggestions if this is possible would be really appreciated. 

Like this? https://tuanphan.squarespace.com/portfoliow/project-two-llrgk-nc2tf?noredirect - pass: abc

(Wait 5 seconds then scroll down to bottom of page)

Or send to forum message

• 2 months later...
On 7/19/2023 at 1:13 AM, harry_hancock said:

Hi tuanphan

A simpler solution for me would be to change the style of arrows, dyu know how I do that in custom css?

See pic for example.

Thanks,

Harriet 

Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 19.11.38.png

I don't quite understand. You mean change current arrow to another arrow style?

Or send to forum message