Redundant photo sizing question.

Site URL: https://www.clifshandymanservices.com/

Hello,

I know this has been asked a lot but I've had some issues with the mobile version of the website I created. It looks good on a computer, but I still have some work to do on it. I went to look at it on my phone to see what customers would see when they looked us up and noticed the pictures are way too big. I have tried copying and pasting some of the code some of you have recommended to other people and haven't been able to get it right. I've been trying for a week to correct it and was hoping one of you could help me out. Thank you for any help, I really appreciate it!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Clif said:

Site URL: https://www.clifshandymanservices.com/

Hello,

I know this has been asked a lot but I've had some issues with the mobile version of the website I created. It looks good on a computer, but I still have some work to do on it. I went to look at it on my phone to see what customers would see when they looked us up and noticed the pictures are way too big. I have tried copying and pasting some of the code some of you have recommended to other people and haven't been able to get it right. I've been trying for a week to correct it and was hoping one of you could help me out. Thank you for any help, I really appreciate it!

Hi. Which images?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)