Why is there a backtick on my header?

• Replies 5
  • Views 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Where you entered the font awesome link tag check to see if there is a back tick after the tag.

1469521829_ScreenShot2021-05-03at10_52_52PM.png.e25123362251181bcbb2c726171e9688.png

Note for the techies out there. Interestingly I couldn't seem to find the back tick in the inspector. I had to view source code to see it.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Hey @creedon, I was not able to find the font awesome link tag. It appears that it appears right under the big body element in the html. I also don't know how to access the source code. Even if I found it, how would I be able to remove it?

image_2021-05-04_090454.png

image_2021-05-04_090647.png

I suggest looking in Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > HEADER.

I think you'll find something like the following.

<link href="//maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.2.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" rel="stylesheet">`

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.