Advanced Search

Jasper Template - gallery photo titles, descripitions

HelenR

Question

4 answers to this question

On 5/2/2021 at 10:20 PM, HelenR said:

Site URL: https://www.helenree.com/moodboard

Hi!

I can't find a way how to add title and description to the gallery pictures (index page) in Jasper Template. I only found that one can add title information on the overview pages like this one https://www.helenree.com/reportagen. but I would like to use the gallery and not overview page. Thank you in advance for your help.

Best wishes

Helen

try this custom css

.collection-type-gallery.gallery-design-grid .slide .slide-meta {
  display: block;
}

image.png.f1a65d74c21350dcd7f2531bbb99fc6a.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

On 5/4/2021 at 6:36 AM, bangank36 said:

try this custom css

}

image.png.f1a65d74c21350dcd7f2531bbb99fc6a.png

Just one more question. Is it possible to make the code so that the title is underneath the picture (at the moment it's above the picture underneath and so it seems like it belongs to that photo). Hope you understand what i mean 🙂

1 hour ago, HelenR said:

Just one more question. Is it possible to make the code so that the title is underneath the picture (at the moment it's above the picture underneath and so it seems like it belongs to that photo). Hope you understand what i mean 🙂

try

margin-top: -1.5em;
}

image.png.cfbdcdd86cdc441a7f1053ca0f01b62f.png

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Youtube Gallery for Squarespace
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you