website name .com/toronto duplicating sites with different locations

Site URL: https://www.thecharcuterieboardworkshop.com

I own a franchise and would like our main website to be duplicated. Ive done this already, however I want to know if its possible to duplicate the website by location and my franchise owners be able to run their own websites but be directed from the main one, for example:

(main website) www.charcuterieboardworkshop.com

www.charcuterieboardworkshop.com/toronto

www.charcuterieboardworkshop.com/kelowna

www.charcuterieboardworkshop.com/nashville

thanks for any help you can provide!

Hey @sarahmlavigne you'd want to set up sub domains that way each site is it's own and each location can run in.

Instead of www.charcuterieboardworkshop.com/toronto it would be toronto.charcuterieboardworkshop.com and so on

SquareRefresh, premium plugins & templates that have an elevated feel.

Plugins: Have your site stand out. 
Templates: Our templates are designed with versatility in mind.
Get Freebies: Sometimes things in life are free. Browser our hand selected free plugins.

Be aware that once you duplicate a site it is independent from the site that spawned it.

You certainly can direct site visitors to the regional sites from the main site.

Part of your franchise agreement might include some kind of webmastering (a tech who takes care of websites) to keep things looking consistent across all sites.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 weeks later...

@sarahmlavigne you wouldn't need to buy the domains. you would set up a sub domain through your current domain host, just search sub domains. You or whoever will need to pay for the hosting of the other sites though

SquareRefresh, premium plugins & templates that have an elevated feel.

Plugins: Have your site stand out. 
Templates: Our templates are designed with versatility in mind.
Get Freebies: Sometimes things in life are free. Browser our hand selected free plugins.