Seeking 2 or 3 column view on mobile for Wells Gallery pages

RPeloquin

Question

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

10 answers to this question

You mean change Contact Page to 2 columns on mobile??

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours.

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

On 5/1/2021 at 1:06 AM, tuanphan said:

You mean change Contact Page to 2 columns on mobile??

No I mean make the gallery pages view as 2 columns on mobile- right now they stack as only one and I haven't been able to find code that modifies the gallery page view- only if you had a gallery block.

I'm on Wells template in 7.0

On 5/11/2021 at 8:33 AM, RPeloquin said:

No I mean make the gallery pages view as 2 columns on mobile- right now they stack as only one and I haven't been able to find code that modifies the gallery page view- only if you had a gallery block.

I'm on Wells template in 7.0

17 hours ago, sheilabuchanan said:

I have the same problem with Wells - wondering if you figured it out? I want to make my portfolio gallery two columns instead of one on the tablet.

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* Mobile 2 columns */
@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#slideshow {
    display: grid !important;
    grid-template-columns: repeat(2,1fr) !important;
    grid-column-gap: 10px;
    grid-row-gap: 10px;
}
}

How to: Setup password & share url - Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Custom Popup - Testimonial Slider

I'm Tuan, blogger/owner of a free library for children in Vietnam. Helping the community is a hobby. Contact me via email.

This totally worked! Thank you so much!

Also is there a way to hide image titles and description? I'd like to use the fields for SEO (right now have them blank) but they show up on mobile 😳

1 hour ago, RPeloquin said:

This totally worked! Thank you so much!

Also is there a way to hide image titles and description? I'd like to use the fields for SEO (right now have them blank) but they show up on mobile 😳

Where is title/description?

image.thumb.png.47f3f6713ca5db42565f9c0a0399dc89.png

4 hours ago, RPeloquin said:

I currently have them all removed bc they appear and I couldn't figure out how to hide them. I can add one if you want to see/test?

You can add for 1 image. I can check easier

23 hours ago, RPeloquin said:

I just added a title and a description to the first stop motion in the beverage section : https://www.rebeccapeloquin.com/beverage to illustrate.

If there is a way to ideally hide the title and description that would be amazing!

Thank you!

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* hide image title desc */
div#imageData {
    display: none !important;
}