Jump to content

Update - Despite correct coding, font still doesn't work - why? :(

Recommended Posts

I was given some suggestions last time and still nothing works.  Here are two screenshots of what I mean, see below.  Still, the font is not in Cuprum. 

I really want Cuprum because my logos and such have already been created on Logaster, and I don't want to change them. Plus, the fonts on Logaster and Squarespace are different (I've not found any matching ones). 

Only the "Email Address" and "Sign Up" areas are in Cuprum...

Any suggestions?

 

not all Cuprum2.png

not all Cuprum1.png

Link to comment
  • Replies 4
  • Views 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, goathead13 said:

I was given some suggestions last time and still nothing works.  Here are two screenshots of what I mean, see below.  Still, the font is not in Cuprum. 

I really want Cuprum because my logos and such have already been created on Logaster, and I don't want to change them. Plus, the fonts on Logaster and Squarespace are different (I've not found any matching ones). 

Only the "Email Address" and "Sign Up" areas are in Cuprum...

Any suggestions?

 

 

Can you share link to your site? We can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment
On 4/30/2021 at 11:13 AM, mattvrgs said:

Can you paste the code you're using?

I am using these: 

@font-face {
font-family: 'cinzeldecorative-bold';
src: url('https://static1.squarespace.com/static/6052a2e17b187332cd935b44/t/6088065478b3ef1b1bed322a/1619527252117/CinzelDecorative-Bold.otf');
}
@font-face {
font-family: 'cassannet-regular';
src: url('https://static1.squarespace.com/static/6052a2e17b187332cd935b44/t/6088155ec663c702accc855c/1619531102727/Cassannet.otf');
}

h1 {
font-family: 'cinzeldecorative-bold';
}

h2 {
font-family: 'cinzeldecorative-bold';
}

h3 {
font-family: 'cassannet-regular';
}

p {
font-family: 'cassannet-regular';
}

On 5/1/2021 at 3:53 AM, tuanphan said:

Can you share link to your site? We can check easier

It is still unpublished. 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, goathead13 said:

I am using these: 

@font-face {
font-family: 'cinzeldecorative-bold';
src: url('https://static1.squarespace.com/static/6052a2e17b187332cd935b44/t/6088065478b3ef1b1bed322a/1619527252117/CinzelDecorative-Bold.otf');
}
@font-face {
font-family: 'cassannet-regular';
src: url('https://static1.squarespace.com/static/6052a2e17b187332cd935b44/t/6088155ec663c702accc855c/1619531102727/Cassannet.otf');
}

h1 {
font-family: 'cinzeldecorative-bold';
}

h2 {
font-family: 'cinzeldecorative-bold';
}

h3 {
font-family: 'cassannet-regular';
}

p {
font-family: 'cassannet-regular';
}

It is still unpublished. 

The code seems correct. If your site is trial/private, you can setup password & share url. We can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.