Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Images not sizing properly together

Hello. I'm trying to line up images together, all of which I edit to be 1:1 ratio. However, for some reason they're all coming out different sizes and shapes. This was working fine for the past 3 days straight, and today I can't get it to work at all. Here's an image of what I'm talking about.

The first photo is what's happening to me today, and the second photo is one example of what I've been doing for the past few days, uninterrupted. booga.thumb.JPG.8fdebf49424e348ba29d4222b1537638.JPG

Example of past few days:

booga2.thumb.JPG.97ffa1541ba4d84d8e998cbfd87c88be.JPG

Edited by LucasPocus
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Additionally, one partial fix to this is I can just eyeball it with the pull down option

guestimate.thumb.JPG.74053c10a2617cbc6822b3cc174538f0.JPGbut this isn't really a permanent solution, and is just more tedious than anything. Everything will be slightly unaligned, and with how many photos I use, and how extensive my website is, this will just cause me unnecessary hours of work for a feature that was very simple and working perfectly just a few days ago. Even worse, I'll just have to redo all of it once the feature is fixed anyways. 

I don't mean to bump my own post, but it's been 4 days and no ones responded. I haven't really been able to  work on my website for 3 days when things aren't aligning properly. Editing photos, for example to be 1:1, doesn't seem to work anymore. It only stretches the image to the sides. This is seen in the original post most notably with the sun. In photo 1 the sun is 1:1 and stretched, and in photo 2 its still 1:1, but sizing properly with the rest of the photos. 

Edited by LucasPocus