[SOLVED] Disable Hyperlink on Checkout / Cart Page Page in 7.1

JakobOutlaw

Question

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

7 answers to this question

You appear to have Express Checkout enabled, so the cart will be skipped currently. However, if the cart were enabled, you could disable pointer-events with this:

#sqs-cart-root ._1MDgZZPKX a {
  pointer-events: none;
}

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

Can you share link to a product page?

Just a draft but yes:

https://wisteria-reindeer-xync.squarespace.com/store/p/flotilla-course-june-16-21-greece?p?p

The idea is to have the product details on event pages. And then just use a Product Block at the bottom to allow people to buy.

But I wouldn't want to create all the details on the event page AND the product page. And what I want to avoid is people clicking on the product on the Cart Page and end up on an empty page.

Edited by JakobOutlaw
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

You appear to have Express Checkout enabled, so the cart will be skipped currently. However, if the cart were enabled, you could disable pointer-events with this:

#sqs-cart-root ._1MDgZZPKX a {
  pointer-events: none;
}

Ah, yeah I disabled Express Checkout. I need people to also put other items into the cart.

Where would I enter that code? Design/Custom CSS?

Edited by JakobOutlaw

Yes, Design > Custom CSS.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.