[SOLVED] Disable Hyperlink on Checkout / Cart Page Page in 7.1

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

• JakobOutlaw changed the title to Disable Hyperlink on Checkout / Cart Page Page in 7.1
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

Can you share link to a product page?

Just a draft but yes:

https://wisteria-reindeer-xync.squarespace.com/store/p/flotilla-course-june-16-21-greece?p?p

The idea is to have the product details on event pages. And then just use a Product Block at the bottom to allow people to buy.

But I wouldn't want to create all the details on the event page AND the product page. And what I want to avoid is people clicking on the product on the Cart Page and end up on an empty page.

Edited by JakobOutlaw
  • Solution

You appear to have Express Checkout enabled, so the cart will be skipped currently. However, if the cart were enabled, you could disable pointer-events with this:

#sqs-cart-root ._1MDgZZPKX a {
  pointer-events: none;
}

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

17 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

You appear to have Express Checkout enabled, so the cart will be skipped currently. However, if the cart were enabled, you could disable pointer-events with this:

#sqs-cart-root ._1MDgZZPKX a {
  pointer-events: none;
}

Ah, yeah I disabled Express Checkout. I need people to also put other items into the cart.

Where would I enter that code? Design/Custom CSS?

Edited by JakobOutlaw

Yes, Design > Custom CSS.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• JakobOutlaw changed the title to [SOLVED] Disable Hyperlink on Checkout / Cart Page Page in 7.1