Is it possible to change 3 products on a row to 4 0r 5? BRINE

Hi all, 
Completely new and just wanted to test some things out, I was just about ready to pay for the subscription, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the amount of products on a row. I just wanted to check before I pay if this is possible?
All I can find is people posting codes online but for specific themes and most of the replies claim it messes something up in it's place when used.
All help is greatly appreciated!

• Replies 10
  • Views 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the reply! I can find, Design > Site Styles > however I cannot see an option for  products:layout.
I can see 'main' like the image you showed, however the other options I have seem different. I have checked, just in case it's me being stupid but I cannot find anything that relates or mentions products.

Would this appear if I paid? or is it more likely that the theme I picked (Brine) doesn't support the option?
Thanks again

Thank you for the reply, I am going to try and attach a screen shot of what I get, as it looks like I have different options to you even when I follow the instructions. Sorry if I am misunderstanding and missing something obvious

02.jpg

01.jpg

Let's take one more stab at it. You are clicking on your store in the Page menu and you can see the product items on the right of the screen?

1452499103_ScreenShot2021-04-28at11_40_58AM.png.5de17a4d410ac5455c042c7dba21581c.png

If yes then click Home in top left of screen. Then go to Design > Site Styles.

Then in the search field type "prod".

2136521340_ScreenShot2021-04-28at4_57_39PM.png.881a545486fc6769074b345d4a1199cc.png

Can you see the setting then?

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Thank you for the reply. I have products on the right when on the shop page yeah, I have got 6 there which I think should be enough to test it.
Yeah I have tried searching for 'prod' within design>site styles, for some reason it still doesn't show, and my options seem different from yours. I have attached a screen shot but from what I can tell this is Brine, I did a quick google search and it seems to be the right one ( Unless you notice anything different ) 

It seems very strange, is it possible that the feature only unlocks if I pay? It's still on trial mode. I am happy to pay now if so, I just didn't want to start paying and then find it doesn't bring up the option still.
Thanks again

brine.jpg

I'm working on a trial site as well so that shouldn't be the problem.

That last page you show doesn't look like the store page to me. It should look something like the following before clicking Home and then navigating to Site Styles.

550118780_ScreenShot2021-04-29at10_30_43AM.thumb.png.7a024bc2c95a4a1686a5ed27bee395f0.png

Or the page might look like the following. In that case click Pages, then Home, etc.

661452751_ScreenShot2021-04-29at10_36_39AM.thumb.png.e66047ec56a1cb795a05c36d7c8b7173.png

If you still don't get the Product settings after this then I'd say it's time to contact SS customer support.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.