Add to Last Line in Code Injection Footer

<script>
  $(document).ready(function(){
  $("a.Header-branding").each(function(){
    $(this).html($(this).text());
  });
});
</script>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

6 hours ago, ArminB said:

I'd simply do that in a graphic program like Illustrator, Photoshop etc... and upload it as a regular logo as .png

Hi there. I did think about going that route, but my branding animates on scroll (color change), which I'd like and would like to keep if possible. I guess a workaround could be to upload two PNGs of slightly different color and toggle them on hover, but that would necessitate even further customization that I don't know how to do. I will think about it.

@tuanphanThat said, I have a new issue: The <br/> tag is displayed on browser tabs. Any idea how to hide it?

18334673_ScreenShot2021-04-27at6_48_14AM.thumb.png.3592cc06719c563843ede840de843198.png

Thanks. 

4 hours ago, GregLassale said:

I have to say, I really the above as a logo design. How did you get the vertical bar and what Arial font weight did you use? It's lighter than the default on Affinity Designer. Thanks. 

Used Photoshop real quick >  the Font is "EFFRA Light" or so. You can also find some free fronts here: www.dafont.com

About Armin:
Squarespace Expert Profile: https://www.squarespace.com/designer/profile/3649084
Leaders Lodge: See my Profile